8.27.2007

Drugs in da house!

Went to the pharmacist yesterday and got my allotment of 'Dex', Tylenol 3, and Cipro!

Last week was a pretty good training week. I had four days of hard stair climbing. I think I need to up my time though. I've been doing 40 minutes then doing weights but I think I need to up that 60 eventually.

I checked my resting heart rate one morning last week. It was something like 55-58. Seems pretty good. When doing the stairs I am usually above 150 and often above 160 sustained... I haven't blown a gasket yet.... I know when riding hills I can hold onto 165 for a little while, 20 minutes maybe, but if I go above 165 I start wanting to decorate my shoes...

My session on the stairs today was kinda like that. I was pretty wobbly when I finished... But those are the workouts that I feel really get something accomplished.

I need to make my final payment to RMI in four days and around that time I might as well lock down my flight.

Getting excited and scared......

No comments: