9.10.2007

Okay! Lots of news!

It's been a while but don't think I haven't been keeping up with my training! Training is progressing nicely. Had to run out to Dallas this weekend and ended up drinking way too much and eating even more but a good time was had by all. And if it weren't for United Airlines screwing things up it would have been a perfect weekend....

But the latest news is three-fold!

1: I'm fully geared out! Well, there are probably a couple thing's I'll pick up before November but as far as on mountain gear, I'm geared out! It was a fun visit to REI...

2: I'm fully paid for the trip with RMI, got confirmation today!

3: I am airline ticketed! So yes, it's been a fairly expensive couple of weeks...

Feeling good and about the only official things I have left are to train, train and train, and also send in my medical releases and permissions to RMI!

That's all for now,
See you at the Gym!

No comments: