6.27.2007

The challenge continues!

[Originally Posted: 6/22/2007]

I gotta say, I am having the hardest time keeping interest in training. But then again I've been working late lately and went to the Padres game Tuesday. That never helps working out the next day...

So here's where we are:

Monday I made it to the gym and had a good leg workout.

Tuesday and Wednesday nuttin! Well, not exactly nuttin, just no cardio. I've been working out with the medicine ball and the exercise ball in the evenings.

Yesterday, Thursday, I did 30 minutes on the bike trainer in the garage. Since it was about 100 degrees out it felt pretty good...

And I think I'm headed to the garage in a few to get another Trainer session in.

Last weekend I bought the first items specifically for Ecuador! I picked up some soft shell pants and some fancy schmancy climbing undies. The pants are pretty cool and super stretchy, I'm stoked. :D

Part of the fun of each new trip is getting new stuff to take along.

Until next time,

R

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah, I agree with the purchase thing. I just got a new sleeping bag. I figured I could test it out here in the Rockies to see if it will work up high. As far as motivation, try hitting a tall mountain. San Jacinto, Baldy, or El Cajon Mt is a good and close one. These are always good to remind you that you have a long ways to go...
GW