6.27.2007

Training when Motivation-Free

[Originally Posted: 6/14/2007]

Man, last week was the first week of training and I was so motivated that I woke up early every day, 5am being early.

What a difference a week makes!

This week I so haven't wanted to work out. Monday I got up but never made it to the gym in the morning. I finally got there at lunch and I really felt better for going.

But Tuesday morning I STILL didn't want to go so again, I didn't make it in the morning, but was able to get there at lunch.

Those workouts were stairs and legs on Monday, stairs and upper body on Tuesday.

So finally on Wednesday Mandi and I made it to the gym in the morning. We both did cardio then went heavy on legs. I gotta say, it really felt good, but it was hard to get myself ready to go.

Thursday though, I had grand plans! Dentist in the morning, work from home till lunch, hit the gym hard and sweat A LOT, then finish the day working from home.

After the dentist I couldn't get online to work so... Had to go in to the office. There went the day.

Things are looking up though. Monday I am very interested in riding my bike to work. Should work to a nice 50 miles round trip.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its been hard to get motivated for me to, but I know I won't get healthy waiting for it to happen. So we go, sounds like fun though. Love Mom.