6.27.2007

Honeymoon Over means TRAINING!

[Originally Posted: 6/7/2007]

Ya, you betcha it does!

New York rocked! Man I dig that town, and I'll be blogging on that more in my personal blog.

But we're here to talk about training baby!!

Okay, what I bean doin??? Well for the most part just basic cardio and weight training.

Monday I was at it early since I was still on East Coast time. Hit the stair mill for 30 minutes and then did light to medium weights for legs and upper body. Finished with 20 minutes on the stationary bike. I was pretty fatigued on my first day back at work...

Tuesday was more stair mill, 30 minutes, and then an upper body workout. Where Monday's stair mill session was survival, Tuesdays session was more high pressure. :)

Wednesday I started with 30 minutes on the stationary bike then went heavy with legs. Yeah, I was walking a bit funny at work.

Thursday I had to take Sam to school so I did a light stair mill session at lunch then ran after work. My run was painful and barely over 3 miles... I haven't run much in the last few months so I have an uphill effort there but my motivation is high!

A side event to my gym sessions has been using the Exercise ball. Man you can really hammer your abs on that thing. I'm still learning more exercises on this device but I'm enjoying it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you take pics in NY? Please post! I haven't been there in years. Thanks! love, Taffy

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.