11.12.2007

Fraidy Cat!

Man, I am such a wuss sometimes!

I remember this happening before Rainier last year and before my first marathon. I'm totally paranoid about getting sick or injured! I went to the gym today, good workout by the way - actually loosened up my legs, and after words I was feeling kinda sickly.

I got back to my office and I just wanted to lay down. I had a headache and I think even my throat was sore. Psychosomatic?

Then I ate some lunch and wow, I feel so much better. Blood sugar issue? Wussyness? I dunno but I think I'm going to add some daily echinacea to my daily health regimen! I've just spent way too much time, energy, and money getting ready for this climb and I'd hate to have get screwed because somebody sneezed on me!

And on that note, Chowder!
R

1 comment:

mandiman said...

Hmmm...that idear about adding some daily ech sounds REALLY familiar! :p